The Exaltation Blog Generator
Exaltation is designed for people with some some rudimentary programming knowledge, but who don't want to go through the effort of having to learn a bunch of web technologies and frameworks.
Using Myna in Practice
One of the motivations for the Exaltation project was also to demonstrate that the Myna library is a mature and capable parsing library by using it in a real application. I used Myna sample tools to parse Mustache templates and markdown files.
Here are some of the features of Exaltation:
- Blog post authoring in markdown
- Simple article management with support for drafts
- Fast static HTML page generation for faster web page serving
- Google analytics support
- RSS feed generation
- No complex system of plug-ins or templates, just edit the source
- Recursive Mustache style template expansion
- Responsive web-sites that present well on Mobile and Desktop via Bootstrap
Trying to Keep things Simple
Anyway, I hope you find the blog generator useful in some manner or another. Enjoy!